Draftsman job description
SJ Lighting is seeking a Draftsman who appreciates and enjoys the challenges, responsibilities, and pleasures of working with a small, tightly-knit team of passionate and committed people to accomplish extraordinary things.
- Use your artistic vision and voice to communicate an idea, thought, or feeling
- Prepare technical drawings based on team designs
- Get it done, make it happen, think ahead
- Take pride in the quality of your work and make a difference every day
- Microsoft Office Suite
- BS/BFA in graphic design, lighting design, or equivalent
- Strong desire to learn and expand your skill set
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, and to prioritize those tasks
- High level of motivation, ability to deal with pressure, and adaptability
- Positive attitude and good sense of humor
- Ability to work full time in our Westlake Village, CA office
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Basic office skills
- Cinema 4D experience a plus
- Vectorworks experience a plus
- Sketchup experience a plus
SJ Lighting is an equal opportunity employer.
Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply, simply email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org